KampusMe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mavins Act, Reekado Banks Suffers Mob Attack In UNILAG

Go down

Mavins Act, Reekado Banks Suffers Mob Attack In UNILAG  Empty Mavins Act, Reekado Banks Suffers Mob Attack In UNILAG

Katapot Crooner, Reekado Banks suffered a Mob onslaught yesterday after a performance at the University of Lagos, UNILAG.

The singer headlined an event tagged the ‘SWAG’ (Something We Akokites Got) organised by popular disc jockey, DJ Kentalky.

After His performance he was mobbed down on all sides by fans and had to through some cash around to disperse them.

Unknown to him, some guys in the crowd who have been begrudging him seixed the opportunity to assault him.

His gold chain was stolen in the process and he also suffered a Broken windscreen by an Unidentified student in the scuffle.

After the incidence, the singer took to Instagram and shared the picture with the caption:
“CRAZY SHOW TONIGHT IN UNILAG…HAD SO MUCH FUN ON THAT STAGE, EVEN IF THEY BROKE MY WINDSCREEN, I BELIEVE IT’S ALL LOVE. GOD BLESS YOU UNILAG. I FELT AT HOME.”

He is also a Graduate of Unilag.
kikelomo
kikelomo
Amateur
Amateur

My Popularity : 24

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit