KampusMe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody

Go down

Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Empty Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody

It is no longer news that Obafemi Awolowo University is a home to all kinds of creativity. Historically, Awo hall has been known to be the place where great talents are breeded; especially in the areas of comical acts. Some weeks back, these guys staged a comical activity on campus as regards the Curfew going on in Ile-ife town as at then.

Are you having a boring campus life? then maybe you need to relocate to Awolowo Hall of Obafemi Awolowo University. Awo Boys as they are usually called have over the years been a major source of comical entertainment on OAU campus. It used to be a no-go area for ladies especially those who are easily pained by verbal insults. Meet Four major Awo boys who featured in the last ORO parody, few weeks ago.

One of them is Aina Opeyemi, popularly referred to as “ARO”. He is the current Awo Hall chairman, who is also a part 4 Economics education student says he engages in Aro in order to relax after facing the day’s stress on campus.
Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Dsc_0006
Another of these Creative Awoites is Okebunmi Olalekan popularly known as Ahdy is a 500 level Students of Urban and Regional planning, OAU. Speaking with our correspondent, Ahdy says “ I engage in Aro to make people laugh, especially girls”. He affirms that his engagement in Aroism has not in anyway had any negative effect on his academic, because he doesn’t do it all the time. Ahdy says “Aroism is a tradition in Awo hall” Talking about his influences, he says, “My influences are Gugu (Former Awo hall Chairman), J. Pencil, Woli agba and Ogidiolu. Ahdy wishes to venture into the entertainment industry in the nearest future.
Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Img-20150513-00093
Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Img_20150812_103357
Here’s another talented Awoite Alarape Akinsola Adewunmi is a final year student of English department, OAU. In a brief chat with him, he describes “Aroism” as a way of passing out stress and the fun of it is how people respond to it. “There was a time we did “Aro” for a certain girl at “Awo Caf” and she started crying. We had to apologise to her and educated her about the concept of Aro”, Alarape said.
Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Img_20150812_095715
Lastly, we have this other creative and crazy chap, Samuel Olayemi Victor popularly called “S.O” is a student of Geography and he says he enjoys doing Aro because it makes him enjoy the moment. “It has never had any negative effect on my academics” because like they say, “there is time for everything”, Samuel said. “Making out 2 to 3 hours out of 7 days in a week is not too much for me to spare” He added.
Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Img_20150812_103351
Meet the AWO BOYS who Featured in the ORO Parody Img_20150812_112909
buka1993
buka1993
Senior
Senior

My Popularity : 53

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum